- Candy Cranks ships worldwide using Australia Post.
- Shipping times can vary from 10 days to the USA and Asia, 2 to 3 weeks to Europe.
- Products can be insured or sent express post on request.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Cranks are not included in the price of the chainring
- The frameset does not include the entire bike build.
- Candy Cranks are made to order after purchase.
- Manufacturing times can vary and in busy times take from 7 to 21 days for silver chainrings and from 14 to 28 days for black anodized chainrings.
- Frames can be turned around in 6 weeks if they are not in stock.
- Custom colours are available on request.
How do I know what my BCD is?
If you don't know your BCD you can either email us with your crank brand details. Or you can use the following formula: Measure from the centre of 2 bolt holes next to each other on your current chainring and times it by 1.7. This will give you a number like 130, 144, 135. This is your BCD
What brand cranks will fit on your chainrings?
- 130BCD fits the following brands: Superbe Pro, Shimano road, SRAM
- 144BCD fits the following brands: Sugino 75, Campagnolo Record, Super Record, Dura Ace, Superbe Pro